1. Yi-Yu Lu, Bin-Bin Ge, Dong-Liang Zhong*, Investigation of using graphite nanofluids to promote methane hydrate formation: Application to solidified natural gas storage. Energy, 2020, 199: 117424.
2. Yan Wang, Dong-Liang Zhong*, Zheng Li, et al. Application of Tetra-n-butyl Ammonium Bromide Semi-Clathrate Hydrate for CO2 Capture from Unconventional Natural Gases. Energy, 2020, 197: 117209.
3. Jian-Bo Li, Dong-Liang Zhong*, Jin Yan. Improving Gas Hydrate-based CH4 Separation from Low-Concentration Coalbed Methane by Graphene Oxide Nanofluids, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2020, 76: 103212.
4. Jin Yan, Yi-Yu Lu, Dong-Liang Zhong*, et al. Insights into the Phase Behavior of Tetra-n-butyl Ammonium Bromide Semiclathrates Formed with CO2, CO2 + CH4 Using High-pressure DSC. The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 2019, 137: 101-107.
5. Li Zheng, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Zheng Wei-Yan, et al. Morphology and kinetic investigation of TBAB/TBPB semiclathrate hydrates formed with a CO2?+?CH4 gas mixture. Journal of Crystal Growth, 2019, 511: 79-88.
6. Yi Jie, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Yan Jin, Lu Yi-Yu. Impacts of the surfactant sulfonated lignin on hydrate based CO2 capture from a CO2/CH4 gas mixture, Energy, 2019, 171, 61-68.
7. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Wang Wen-Chun, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Investigation on Methane Recovery from Low-concentration Coal Mine Gas by Tetra-n-butyl Ammonium Chloride Semiclathrate Hydrate Formation. Applied Energy, 2018, 227: 686-693.
8. Sheng-Lan Qing, Dong-Liang Zhong*, Da-Tong Yi, et al. Phase equilibria and dissociation enthalpies for tetra-n-butylammonium chloride semiclathrate hydrates formed with CO2, CH4, and CO2 + CH4. The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 2018,117, 54-59.
9. Li Zheng, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Preferential Enclathration of CO2 into Tetra-n-butyl Phosphonium Bromide Semiclathrate Hydrate in Moderate Operating Conditions: Application for CO2 Capture from Shale Gas. Applied Energy, 2017, 199, 370-381.
10. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Wang Yu-Rui, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Phase Equilibrium and Kinetics of Gas Hydrates Formed from CO2/H2 in the Presence of Tetrahydrofuran and Cyclohexane. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 2016, 35, 1566-1572.
11. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Wang Jia-Le, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Precombustion CO2 Capture Using a Hybrid Process of Adsorption and Gas Hydrate Formation. Energy, 2016, 102, 621-629.
12. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Li Zheng, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Investigation of CO2 Capture from a CO2 + CH4 Gas Mixture by Gas Hydrate Formation in the Fixed Bed of a Molecular Sieve. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016, 55, 7973-7980.
13. Zhong Dong-Liang, Ding Kun, Lu Yi-Yu*, et al. Methane recovery from coal mine gas using hydrate formation in water-in-oil emulsions. Applied Energy, 2016, 162, 1619-1626.
14. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Li Zheng, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Evaluation of CO2 removal from a CO2 + CH4 gas mixture using gas hydrate formation in liquid water and THF solutions. Applied Energy, 2015, 158, 133-141.
15. Ding Kun, Zhong Dong-Liang*, Lu Yi-Yu, et al. Enhanced precombustion capture of carbon dioxide by gas hydrate formation in water-in-oil emulsions. Energy & Fuels, 2015, 29 (5), 2971-2978.
16. Zhong Dong-Liang, Sun Dong-Jun, Lu Yi-Yu*, et al. Adsorption-Hydrate Hybrid Process for Methane Separation from a CH4/N2/O2 Gas Mixture Using Pulverized Coal Particles. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014, 53(40), 15738-15746.
17. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Ding Kun, Yan Jin, et al. Influence of cyclopentane and SDS on methane separation from coal mine gas by hydrate crystallization. Energy & Fuels, 2013, 27(12), 7252-7258.
18. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Daraboina Nagu, Englezos Peter. Recovery of CH4 from coal mine model gas mixture (CH4/N2) by hydrate crystallization in the presence of cyclopentane. Fuel, 2013, 106, 425-430.
19. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Ye Yang, Yang Chen, et al. Experimental Investigation of Methane Separation from the Low-concentration Coal Mine Gas (CH4/N2/O2) by Tetra-n-butyl Ammonium Bromide Semi-clathrate Hydrate Crystallization. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2012, 51(45): 14806-14813.
20. Zhong Dong-Liang*, Englezos Peter. Methane separation from coal mine methane gas by tetra-n-butyl ammonium bromide semi-clathrate hydrate formation. Energy & Fuels, 2012, 26 (4): 2098-2106.