The Key Lab of Coal Mine Disaster Dynamics and Control was accredited by the Ministry of Science and Technology in 2011. There are60 official researchers with different titles, including 2 members of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, 4 award winners of the National Outstanding Youth Fund, 4 scholars of Cheung Kong, 2 chief scientists of 973 projects, 1 winner of the millions candidates from New Century Talents Project, 7 excellent talents of the Ministry of Education in new century, 32 professors, 12 associate professors.56 of them hold PhD degree and 24 of them are under 45 years old.
1. The effect of geological structural form of coal on coal mine dynamics disaster;
2. Distribution of geological structure and crustal stress;
3. Migration and accumulation of fluid (gas and water) in the coal measure strata.
4. Physical and mechanical properties of coal rock mass under static and dynamic load;
5. Interaction of solid and heterogeneous fluid in the coal rock mass engineering;
6. Nonlinear dynamics of coal rock mass with multi-field coupling;
7. Disaster mechanism of coal rock mass engineering.
8. Inspection and pre-warning of coal mine disaster dynamics and control;
9. Theory of coal mine disaster dynamics and control;
10. New technologies of coal mine disaster dynamics and control.
Find more information here: http://sklcmddc.cqu.edu.cn/ywb/Home.htm